I realized that while I intended this blog to be about our family, I've only really posted about me - how selfish!!! Things are going really well for the children right now, besides allergies. The pollen count is unusually high right now, and we're all suffering from it. As much as I love Mike, I don't like the allergies that he passed on. We should own stock in Zyrtec, Sudafed, Benadryl, etc... Hopefully things will settle down soon.
Aubree is thoroughly enjoying school, and has made friends quickly. She is involved in band, and quickly caught up in the classes she was placed in. She joined a team with a bunch of her friends to participate in Relay for Life to support the American Cancer Society. She is walking in memory of my mom, who lost her fight with cancer last June. Aubree was very close to her Grammie, and we are very excited that she will be able to honor her memory this way. (If you would like to sponsor Aubree, leave a comment, and I'll send the link.)
Chris is loving Cub Scouts, and is well on his way to earning his Wolf. He has lots of friends at school, and also in the building. He still loves to read, and just finished the first Percy Jackson book. He is now in the second one, and loving the story. Chris and Aubs did a golf clinic over Spring Break, and Chris is really enjoying the game.
Nick is still in preschool 3 days a week, and loves it! He has also made friends at school and church, and is excited to go on a hike this weekend with a friend! We like to go to the library once a week, but don't get outside as much as we did when we lived in a house. Nick is getting too good at the Wii. It's gotten to the point where Chris and Aubree don't like playing certain games with him.
All of the kids are quite computer savvy. We just signed Chris up with his own e-mail account, and Aubree is upset that she can't get a Facebook account until she's 13. We are all excited about our move in August, but I'm starting to wonder what I will do with all 3 kids in school all day long. The kids (along with the parents) are also SUPER excited to get to see cousins this summer!!! We get to show off this wonderful area and all the amazing sites that we have access to. It's going to be family non-stop for 3 weeks! That seems a little crazy, but those of you that know us, KNOW we're more than a little crazy!
1 comment:
Yep, crazy. But so much fun. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment