Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 7 - The day of rest

The entire time so far had been fantastic!  The downside to all the going and doing was the missed naps for the 2 littlest ones.  They had really and truly had it.  We had originally planned to go into London on Wednesday and Thursday, but changed our minds after realizing how late the girls would get in after Wicked, and dealing with an unhappy 2 year old.  So, Thursday morning we slept in a bit and kicked back to enjoy the day.  The boys played the Wii and watched a movie, L'eah got a nap at naptime, we stocked up on food (again), and had a yummy chicken dinner at Nando's.  I'm sure there was something else we did, as well, but I can't think of it.  Not a lot of pictures from today, so I'll share a few that otherwise wouldn't get posted.
Chris and a happy Xander!

Xander loves his cousin Nick!
The building way out there is a boarding school for girls.

"Mom - take a picture of me.  Cheese!"

I loved the layers of buildings here.

This house is one of the only houses NOT divided into flats.  It is owned by...

this actor, Steven Coogan.  He was in the Disney remake of "Around the World in 80 Days".

A beautiful sunset in London.

Loved all the crocuses coming up!

A huge rosebush behind the fence at Buckingham Palace.

No comments: