Friday, October 23, 2015

Bringing the Blog Back!

Yes, I know it's been over 3 years since I last blogged.  A lot has happened since then.  We left Skopje, moved to Houston, Texas, lived there for 3 years, and have moved again.  We are preparing to move again next summer to Praia, Cape Verde.  We are really excited to move there!  Mike and I start Portuguese on November 2nd.  In this year while we're in Virginia, I'm also going back to school!  Because, you know, I don't have anything else to do.  I am doing the Pathway program.  It is a program available through my church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, to go back to school through BYU-Idaho.  I am taking 2 classes, Life Skills and The Book of Mormon Part 1, and attend class every Thursday night.  I am learning a lot about myself and about my relationship with my Heavenly Father.  I'll be using this blog to keep up-to-date on our adventures, but also to chronicle my learning process in my classes.

2 comments:

Just US said...

Welcome back friend!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Glad I didn't delete your long lost blog!