I finally broke down and created a blog that will stick. Hopefully I will be able to keep everyone up to date on our adventures. Mike gets home for Thanksgiving in 2 days! He'll be here until December 14th, back to Baghdad for a month, and home for good January 15th! We are very excited that we are almost done with this separation! He's working on a few weird things in his orders, but we're planning on heading to Falls Church, VA the middle of February. The craziness that is my life will only get crazier in the next few months, but it's all good. Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
2 comments:
I'm glad to know that ours aren't the only orders they can't seem to get right!
Welcome to blogland! Its been fun reading about your adventures on facebook... I'm going to add you to my RSS feed. :)
-Bobbi
Post a Comment