Tuesday, February 2, 2010
A long goodbye...
We are now at 2 1/2 weeks until we leave. It's hard to describe how I feel about it, now that it's imminent. I finished my stint as PTO president, and I already miss the time I spent working with so many wonderful ladies. I don't feel like I did enough with my sisters, and I'm trying to figure out how we can cram in more time before I leave. I have made some very good friends that seem more like sisters. I hope that I can have the same relationship with them as my mom had with some choice friends - no matter where they lived, or the time apart, they would call each other or visit, and it was like there was never a separation. So, to all of you that I got to know these past 19 months - thank you for your support and understanding! Thank you for listening to me whine when I needed to, and lifting me up when I needed it. Your friendship helped sustain me through it all. I love you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment