Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmm...
I keep checking on here to see if anyone has posted anything, then realized - duh! I have to do it! Sigh... So, lots of fun stuff happening lately - the biggest and MOST exciting is that Mike arrived home on Friday!!! We are gradually settling into what our new normal is. It was nice that the kids didn't have school today. We ran errands and did not get the tree down on Saturday, then today we did a little shopping for winter coats (only found one for Chris), did not get the tree down again, and had a Wii-fest with Mike's brother Rob and Ehmke cousins that came over. I'm thinking I really need to get the tree down tomorrow. Half of the ornaments (mine) are off and packed away, so tomorrow while the kids are at school, I can get theirs put away safely. Normally, I let them put away their own ornaments, but since they will need to survive some big moving this year, I think I'll do it. Also, my house is a DISASTER, and the movers come in the morning to do their survey. I hope they can see past the clutter... I didn't realize how soon everything is happening until yesterday. I was focusing so much on Mike getting home, that it wasn't until yesterday in church when someone asked when we were leaving, and I realized we only had another month here! It seems crazy that it is so soon! My sister still doesn't want to talk about it, and it's starting to hit me that I'm moving away. I guess I don't want to think about it, either. Anyway, just wanted to give everyone a quick update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've started thinking about it, Jeanae, but still not ready to talk about it. I'm going to miss you so much! I know the Lord gave us this time for a reason. I just wish it could've lasted longer. I guess we'll just have to work so that we can afford to live next to you when Mike retires!
Post a Comment