Only 14 days until Mike is home!!! We are SO excited! Things are starting to fall into place for our move to Falls Church in February. It will be great to be a family under one roof again. We've been guaranteed a 3 bedroom, Nick is registered for preschool, and the purging continues. The biggest problem I'm having right now is getting cold winter clothes for everybody. The coldest place we've lived was Tacoma, WA, and the winters never got really cold! I've received some great advice from friends, but it's still a daunting (and expensive) task.
On another note regarding this blog, I promise to update it more frequently. Next week while the kids are in school I plan on posting tons of pictures. I hate it when I get backlogged, but oh, well. I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas and a safe and happy New Year. I look forward to what 2010 has to bring, and I hope you do, too.
1 comment:
Jeanae- It was so fun to see you and your family on Saturday. Please update your blog so we can stay connected when you move across country. Are you going to be in VA for a while? I thought I heard something about you moving to Germany. Your children are so cute. Give Mikey a hug from me!
Post a Comment