12 years ago (it was a Sunday), Mike and I spent my birthday in the hospital watching the NBA finals, visiting with his parents, and waiting for the birth of our first child. Aubree is such a blessing to us as parents, and to our whole extended family. She constantly amazes me with her generous spirit, and her ability to overcome the challenges of diabetes. I know the Lord has a great plan for her, and I am so awed that I have been given the privilege of teaching her and watching her grow. I love you, Aubs! Happy Birthday!!!
3 comments:
Happy, happy birthday to both of you!!! I hope it was super awesome!
Hey, I haven't talked with you or seen you since Aubrey was 3! I found your blog via my brothers. It's so fun to see what you've been up to. I can't believe how big your kids are! Our blog is....
oregonnatives.blogspot.com
Happy Happy Birthday girls!!! I love both of you!
Post a Comment