Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

I vant to suck your blood!



My masterpiece!



The calculator says "HELLO"!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great costumes!

Just US said...

Look at you! I was beginning to think you were allergic to your blog :)

LOVE the kids costumes!!

Nomads By Nature said...

Cute pictures! By the results it looks like the kids had a fun time creating their costumes - hopefully they had a great opportunity to show them off!

The Warnick Family said...

wow! What a NERD, Aubree!! Good costumes--the artist is one I haven't thought of before.

Jeanae and Mike said...

Aubree had hers planned out with her friend WAY in advance - we had to order the suspenders and pocket protectors. Chris and Nick were decided on 4 days before we needed them (I couldn't force myself to spend a fortune on a crappy costume that would last one Halloween), so we raided the "dress up" box. It contained a beret and a Darth Vader costume. Nick did not want to be Darth Vader, so we had to figure out what else needed a cape. Voila! A vampire it is. Aubree saw the beret, and there you go - Chris is a french artist! They got to wear them 3 times! 1 Embassy run kid party (teen party for Aubs), trick or treating at the Embassy, and Fall Festival at the school! We'll be eating Halloween candy until Valentine's!