This year, due to a mail backup in Istanbul, Christmas Eve jammies turned into 2 days after Christmas jammies. We finally got sizes right for Chris and Aubree. Nick's are way too big. I guess 2 out of 3 is not too shabby.
| Nick likes to do weird smiles lately. |
| Chris is laughing in this because it's the first time (out of 5 pictures) that he's not blinking!!! |
| Aubree looking glamorous! |
2 comments:
cute pictures:) I love catching up on your blog! Just for your info...I promise I had nothing to do with the mail back up in Istanbul! So sorry they didn't make it! We went home though for the holidays, and sent all of our packages to the states:) just saying....please don't blame me:)
Funny! Hey - Aubree and I are going to be in Istanbul in April! She is participating in the Robert College Model United Nations. It would be great to see you!
Post a Comment