Sunday, December 13, 2009
The Countdown is ON!!!
We took Mike to the airport today for the last time! We have 33 days until we pick him up for the last time! We had a lot of fun, and actually got a lot of important things done while he was home. Again, since I'm so slow with pictures, they will have to follow later. However, we did not get a few key things done, like getting passports for me and the children, or doing Christmas shopping. I think I may be able to squeeze those things in sometime this week - maybe. We're starting our Santa Shoppe at school this week, and I'm in charge. We're a little lacking on volunteers, so it might be all me, all the time. Since it will be one of the last responsibilities I have as PTO president, I'm okay with it. And now with with Mike gone, let the madness resume!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on making it to the final stretch! Hopefully it will go quickly for you!
Post a Comment