Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Confessions
I have to admit that in the 12 1/2 years that we have been married, I have never been a bed-maker. I would occasionally get in the habit, but for the most part, we climbed into a bed at night that looked similar to the one we had left that morning. It's been the same story with my children. I realized the other day that it has been like this because we would leave the room in the morning, and not see or go into them until bedtime. Well, times have changed. We now live in an apartment where all the bedrooms are visible from the main living area. So, everyday we make our beds. The kids don't always remember in the morning, or have time as they run out the door, so they are reminded when they get home. All the children are good at making their own beds, and it is wonderful to climb into a bed at night that is not all wrinkly from just sitting all day. The things one learns as one grows older (and apparently wiser).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment