While we are enjoying our time here, there a few things that are annoying. Here they are in no particular order:
-TRAFFIC!!!! It is worse here than any other major metropolis I have lived in. Phoenix, no problem. Seattle, annoying. Miami, bad. DC metro area, GAG!!!
-Drivers that honk! I'll admit that the honking is worse in Miami, but here it is even more pointless. I guess it's just a stress reliever for all the people that live in their cars here.
-The mentality of some people here that this is the center of the U.S. While I agree that there are important people out here that make important decisions for the rest of the country, there isn't a good understanding of the rest of the nation. Again, this is only some people - not all.
-POTHOLES!!! The roads here are pretty torn up, and we had a flat the other day that was caused by a pothole.
-Seven Corners. Whose bright idea was it to have 7 roads meet up in one location?
No comments:
Post a Comment