Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our Apartment in Pictures

The floor plan.

At the front door looking into the kitchen.

At the front door, looking at the dining room.

At the front door looking into the family room.

Aubree's room (the den), off the dining room.

The family room, viewing from the master bedroom door.

The master bedroom, from the doorway.

Half of the master bathroom that we use.

The other half of the master bathroom that we don't use.

The boys' room, viewed from the door to the family room.

The second bathroom, right off the front door. The second door open inside leads to the boys' room.

The "laundry room" in the second bath.

3 comments:

The Marecles said...

It's a cute apartment, and it looks like you guys have gotten all moved in and are enjoying life.

LeesOnTheGo said...

Hi~
Thanks for popping into my blog. I came to visit your site and now I have alllll kinds of questions. Such as...How is it that your name is written in a language I can read? Cyrilic~Russia or Macedonia? We'll just start with that question. I'll read your blog and figure the rest out on my own. =)

Nice to meet you!
NKL

Jeanae and Mike said...

Our name is written in Macedonian. It was a lot of cutting and pasting to get it on here!