Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I need addresses!

So, here it is 3 days after Christmas, and I'm finally sending out cards.  In all fairness, I ordered them at the beginning of November, they were picked up by a sister, mailed out a couple weeks later, and arrived here December 23rd.  I was trying really hard to be all cool and organized, but it just didn't happen this year.  In addition to the slowness of the Postal Service, I went to print out labels, and realized they didn't transfer from our old computer to our new.  Can't figure out why.  The file is there, but refuses to open.  So, this is a great time for all of you that are DYING to receive a Christmas card from us!  With any luck, I'll manage to actually keep the addresses safe, and you'll continue to receive a card as long as we send them.  You can e-mail me your address at jeanae78@yahoo.com, or put it in the comments, and after I transfer it over, I'll delete it.

No comments: