Sunday, December 19, 2010
Yum-a-licious Food Blog
My little sister Allie has a food blog. It's a way for us to share favorite family recipes, and new dishes that we try. I think the best part about it is the pictures! I am a very visual person, and like to know what the finished product will look like before I even start. So, she made a rule that all recipes must be accompanied by a picture. She and I are slowly adding recipes from our grandmother and mother that are holiday standards. If you need a few new ideas to spice up dinner, or are looking for a new cookie to try (I highly recommend the Honey Cookies), pop on over here and check it out! If you'd like to share a recipe, send it to me with a picture, and I'll be glad to post it for you! Happy cooking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment