Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow!!!

We actually got snow last night!  The weather sites told us it was supposed to, but I didn't really believe them.  I told the kids to check as soon as they got up, and sure enough!  Nick woke us up saying that it snowed!!!  To say I have happy children is a gross understatement.  They hurried to get ready so that they could play in the snow before the bus came.  I think we only really got just over an inch (you can see it didn't even stick to the bricks), but to them snow is snow, and a reason to celebrate!
Snowball fight!!!

Our backyard.  Aren't the trees beautiful?


2 comments:

Just US said...

Glad the kids loved the snow! It is very pretty on the trees - on your trees :)

Nomads By Nature said...

It's Friday and that means the weekly Blog Round-Up is here, and you're on it:

http://webtexans.wordpress.com/2010/12/17/many-joyous-celebrations/

If you'd like me to remove the link, let me know.