We are currently spending Spring Break in England! We are having tons of fun so far, and Aubree and I are taking lots of pictures. Today we visited Windsor Castle, Costco, and the London Temple. All were awesome! Tomorrow we're hanging around Brighton, then Wednesday and Thursday we're heading into London with Wicked on Wednesday night!
3 comments:
So jealous! Have a great trip. (PS, if you haven't seen it already, Wicked is so so good. You're going to love it)
I am hoping you decide to blog all about it when you get back!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about your experiences there!
I am STILL very jealous!!!
Hey, we should talk one day!?! You know this halfway around the world thing is getting to be really hard on me!!! Haha......I love you sis. I hope you guys are having a blast with Buzz and Han.
Post a Comment